Private Tour: WINTER Wine and Scenic Tour from Blenheim Vehicle 1: 6 seats
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Blenheim, Marlborough
- Product code: PWWB
A private winter wine and
scenic tour departing Blenheim at 11:00 am and returning at 4:00 pm is the
perfect option for discovering Marlborough which has the record for the longest
sunshine hours in New Zealand. There are plenty of sensational wines, gourmet
delights and stunning scenic landscapes all year round for you to
enjoy. Indoor and outdoor itineraries are custom made to suit
your day. Travel in comfort with Your Local Chauffeur, a local owner with
experience and knowledge to share. Relax and enjoy the sunshine with views of
the snowy mountain tops in the distance.
Our local wineries are open all year round for your
wine-tasting pleasure, gourmet treats and mouth-watering cuisine.
With a glass of wine in one hand, a platter of cheese and
local morsels on the table, soaking up the Marlborough sunshine or
on a cooler day sitting beside a warm fire in one of our cosy
winery café’s or restaurants.
What better way to enjoy Marlborough.
From Blenheim at 11:00 am travel in comfort while you view
the stunning landscapes of our Wairau Valley, the extensive
hectares of vines, the snowy peaks in the distance or
our Marlborough Sounds with sparkling water inlets.
With Your Local Chauffeur as your guide for the day you can
experience a custom itinerary to suit your tastes. Indoor
and outdoor itineraries can be custom-made to your own
requests or created for you.
The Marlborough wine region has increased in popularity on
the ‘visit list’ due to our extensive growth in the wine industry
and along with our wine we offer many more options for you
to experience every day of the year.
Activities on your tour could include:
- Wine tasting with cheese platter option – all day
or interspersed with other options
- Lunch overlooking the water enjoying our green
lip mussels and wine
- Lunch at a boutique winery restaurant·
- Scenic drive around the Marlborough Sounds with
boutique coffee stop·
- Visit to one of our talented artist’s at his private
- Sample gourmet oils, vinaigrettes, liqueurs,
fudges, gelato, local crafts and gifts·
- Our Makana Boutique Chocolate Confections is
also a treat not to be missed·
- Axe and knife throwing – (no wine prior to this activity!)·
- Omaka Air Museum – view Peter Jackson’s amazing
display of classic aircraft·
- Devonshire tea and local cheese tastings·
- High vantage point look-outs to the stunning views of
the Valley and the Sounds·
- Thrilling Jet Boat cruise on the Sounds and
historical estuary – Tide time dependent.
Advanced bookings are required for some activities and
payment on the day for the extra activities is acceptable.
Custom choices of activities are usually
planned prior to your arrival, once you have confirmed
your booking and requests.
Winter wine and scenic delight tours in Marlborough depart
from Blenheim at 11:00 am and Picton at 10:30 am
with door to door pick up and return at the conclusion of
your tour at approximately 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
Your Local Chauffeur looks forward to meeting you
and providing a fantastic day out just for you.